Ralda’s Cottage is self catering accommodation near Dorrigo on the NSW mid North Coast. It offers you the most secluded and peaceful accommodation in Dorrigo – your only neighbours are the creatures of the rainforest.
Enjoy the experience of photographing the local wildlife. You may see wedgetail eagles resting in the dead tree during their hunting, be visited in the evening by possums, see dingoes trotting past in the pre-dawn hours, see a carpet python stretched out in the sun or watch wallabies grazing at dusk.
Stroll through our own rainforest conservation area, explore the nearby World Heritage national parks and the other wonderful features of the Dorrigo Plateau, or do absolutely nothing. Come and enjoy simple comforts, gorgeous views, local wildlife and abundant birds. This is the place for a really unique and satisfying eco-experience.
Ralda’s Cottage Features
- Dorrigo cottage sleeps up to 6 in three comfortable bedrooms.
- Well controlled pets are welcome both inside and outside the cottage
- A nightly tariff starting from $195 for 2 people ($25 per extra adult)
- All linen is provided, as well as some household basics (tea, coffee, sugar, oil, salt & pepper etc)
- Very spacious kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher
- Modern bathroom includes both a bath and separate shower
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Fantastic rainforest and rural views from lounge, dining and kitchen
- Huge covered verandah for outdoor sitting and dining even in the rain
- Books, magazines, DVD collection, games and children’s toys are all available
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for heating and cooling.
- Wood burning combustion heater for alternative warmth and ambiance
- Gas-fired barbecue on the verandah
- Under cover car parking for two cars
- Mobile phones – generally good reception for Telstra and Optus service but maybe not for other providers
- Internet – we have a Wi-Fi device you can use for emails and browsing. It only allows 4GB/month so is not suitable for heavier use. You must request to use it when you book, but there is no charge.