When you are booking somewhere to stay it is sometimes important to know how far you are from certain places you want to visit. If you are not familiar with the area, simply looking at a map might not give you an idea, and often people don’t even think to check. We hope you will check out the distances from Mount Christopherson if they are important to you, because we want to ensure that your stay is as good as it can be.
- From Dorrigo – 19km or around 20 minutes on a fully sealed road.
- From Bellingen – 48 km or around 45 minutes’ driving.
- From Coffs Harbour – 82 km or around one and a half hours’ drive.
- From Armidale – 125 km or about one and a half hours’ drive.
- From Grafton – 100 km or around one and a half hours’ drive via Tyringham, and 157 km and about 2 hours’ drive via Coffs Harbour.